Thursday, March 10, 2011

National Craft Month is here!

March is Nation Craft Month and trust me, I haven't been ignoring it. :) I've been working on several projects over the past few weeks. Actually, it's probably too many projects because I've been scatter brained lately. 

I was orginally going to make this Recon Month and show several clothing reconstructions and tips, but I think it would be more appropriate if I shared several different types of crafting goodness. And I know that I'm 10 days behind, but for this month I'm going to post 31 different crafty/sewing things I've done (And I'll try not to have any repeats!)

Tip: This week is coupon commotion at JoAnn Fabrics, so if you can get your hands on coupons, it's well worth it. True, there are items that are always on sale, so it might not be buy worthy at the moment. But this is a good time to stock up on the smaller things that aren't always on sale such as thread, bias tape, scissors, snaps, buttons, hooks, zippers, etc. Also, these coupons are good at Michaels because they accept competitor coupons. I was in desperate need for new scissors and seam ripper and bought a $10 sewing kit for $5. And it's decent quality! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment